Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Events and Conventions (149)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Makers Faire

Did everyone have fun at the Makers Faire this weekend? What was your favorite thing to check out? Did you see any trends for 2009?

Started by Tome Wilson

2 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Tome Wilson

Tome's Parlor

Since moving into my house about six years ago, I've been throwing the big Halloween party for my friends. The party, which we call "Parlor…

Started by Tome Wilson

3 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by lord_k

STEAMCROWEEN

Hi there - I'm hosting a Halloween / Steam Crow event on October 24th, in Phoenix Arizona. It's going to be a celebration of Halloween, Mo…

Started by Steam Crow

4 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Tome Wilson

Halloween in America

I'll try to reign myself back from flooding Dieselpunks with too much Halloween content, but since some of you are already putting together…

Started by Tome Wilson

3 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Tome Wilson

Flying Fortress is back!

Hey everyone! Flying Fortress is back online! You can read their articles at http://flyingfortress.wordpress.com/

Started by Tome Wilson

0 Aug 13, 2009

Dieselpunk Restaurant, Lounges, and Bars

Coming up in August, Dieselpunks will be showcasing restaurants and bars that show off styles ranging from the Roaring 20's to the Cold War…

Started by Tome Wilson

0 Aug 1, 2009

Independence Day and Bastille Day

With two glorious holidays, Independence Day (USA) and Bastille Day (France), in need of celebrating this month, what will everyone be up t…

Started by Tome Wilson

2 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Ann

My Plot

http://www.davidmw.com Really nothing to write home (or a post...) about but this is my new dieselblog. It is my hope to post there every…

Started by Dr. Atomic

1 May 31, 2009
Reply by Tome Wilson

The Gatehouse

Well if there's a forum to promote websites, I got to mention my own, not? ;-) Visit The Gatehouse -- your gateway to the world of steampu…

Started by Ottens

3 May 30, 2009
Reply by Dr. Atomic

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by