Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Events and Conventions (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Professor Elemental, Bristol, 23 Oct

Hullo! Are any other diesel types going to the Prof Elemental gig in Bristol tonight? If you see a chubby middle-aged woman in oyster deco-…

Started by Mim McDonald

0 Oct 23, 2012

Dimensions (movie) screens in London on Tuesday 9th October

Hi all, Sorry for the shameless self-promotion.  I just wanted to let you know that our film 'Dimensions: A Line, A Loop, A Tangle of Threa…

Started by Ant

2 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Ant

UK Dieselpunks

Hi everyone. I'm relatively new to the community and was wondering how many people on here are in the UK. I'm from Manchester and want to k…

Started by Simon Beasley

10 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Ant

Iron Sky at Texas Theatre in Dallas!

If Texas Theatre in Dallas get's at least 40 pre-sales for the showing of Iron Sky on August 22nd they will show the movie!!!! At this time…

Started by Larry

3 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Larry

OctopodiCon 2012

OctopodiCon 2012 is a new convention that will take place in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA, on October 5th - 7th. While it's a Steampunk con…

Started by Larry

0 Jul 4, 2012

Bogart film festival in Riverside, California

(moderators, please forgive me if you would have rather this went elsewhere... this was my best guess). Greetings gents and dames! The his…

Started by Adeeba

0 May 25, 2012

The Steampunk World's Fair (May 18, 19, 20) NJ

"The world's largest Steampunk festival also aims to be its most accepting, friendly, eclectic event. Come be a part of it! We are the prou…

Started by Stacey Maltz

2 May 11, 2012
Reply by Lawren H.B.

Pulp Ark 2012

Any Dieselpunks going to Pulp Ark in Batesville, TN next week (April 20 - 22)? I've been invited to perform and do a Dieselpunks workshop,…

Started by Johnny Dellarocca

0 Apr 11, 2012

Big Daddy Cool Pin-up Contest!

Calling all swing kitten pin-up models! Big Daddy Cool & The Swing Kittens are hosting a Classic Nose-Art Pin-up Contest, with the gran…

Started by Johnny Dellarocca

0 Apr 5, 2012

Looking for guest writers - Any volunteers?

Hi everyone, Good news! After eight years, I've finally saved enough money to finish my basement. No more wood studs hanging out, no more c…

Started by Tome Wilson

18 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Tome Wilson

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Special Thanks

Diesel City
Patti Smith
VNV Nation - Ronan Harris

Comrades in Arms

Dieselpunk Industries