Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Interact (1,758)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

International DieselPunk Day

Happy DieselPunk Day! Looking back through the archives I notice that Nov. 12th was chosen as DieselPunk day.  Was that just a one off? Per…

Started by Alena

12 Nov 19, 2016
Reply by Larry

Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries

Has anyone else checked this out? Me and my wife have really enjoyed it on Netflix. It's about a lady detective in 1920's Australia. Seems…

Started by Joey Pickens

23 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Alena

The Golden Age of Radio vis-à-vis DieselPunk

My apologies if this has been brought up before, I haven’t had chance to peruse all the archives as of yet. Anyhoo, have y’all noticed tha…

Started by Alena

3 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Brian JP Craig

Automat

Does any one know if any automats exist anywhere? (even a museum) The research material that I have found for automats is sparse.  There ar…

Started by Stephen Vossler

15 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by Alena

Introduction

Greetings Gentlefolk, please allow me to introduce myself… Well, let’s see, I’ve been a fan of science-fiction/fantasy, superhero comics an…

Started by Alena

0 Nov 6, 2016

Dieselpunk Top Ten

I'm looking to explore dieselpunk some more, and some of the best ways to discover new favorites is to look at other people's top ten list,…

Started by Gamma-Ray Jonas

0 Oct 30, 2016

50s and Dieselpunk

Strolling through the web I've run into many definitions od Dieselpunk. They're not all the same, as you may suppose. It came to my awarene…

Started by Bobby C.

14 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Joern Pachl

"You're a What?!"

Dieselpunk is certainly not an everyday word. So when someone asks you what you mean when you mention that you're into 'Dieselpunk' what do…

Started by Larry

6 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Joern Pachl

1933 House of Tomorrow

Thought this place should be Dieselpunk HQ:  1933 House of the Future Wish there were some pic of the inside, but I like what I see!

Started by Brian JP Craig

0 Oct 21, 2016

Designing dieselpunk firearms

OK, I've been meaning to write this for a long time. Especially after going to some fantasy/anime conventions and seeing steampunk guys in…

Started by Salim Farhat

1 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Deven Science

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by