Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Website Feedback (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Doc Steel badge dead?

This is my first visit to the site, so of course I've gotta try all the buttons :) Looks like the Dr Steel link is broken. I'm getting a 40…

Started by AJ Sikes

2 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by AJ Sikes

Dieselpunks on Google+

I'm not entirely sure how everything really works on Google+ atm. But does Dieselpunks have a circle (or group-thingy) there?

Started by Lawren H.B.

9 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Lawren H.B.

haloween pinups

Adorable!

Started by James Viner

0 Oct 25, 2011

Issues with the website host

We're having an issue with the host at the moment, so you may see some slowdown on some of the Dieselpunks pages.

Started by Tome Wilson

2 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Tome Wilson

What's missing?

I'm fishing for ideas.If Dieselpunks could be improved, what would it do?Keeping in mind that I like to keep the website slim and focused,…

Started by Tome Wilson

9 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Tome Wilson

Improve Dieselpunks!

Steampunks!  Dieselpunks!  Lend me your gears! As I look over this website, I see a lot of familiar faces and a lot of new friends. Now I…

Started by Tome Wilson

58 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Larry

Uploading by phone does not seem to work

I must be doing something wrong and would be grateful if someone could point out what it is, please! I have tried a handful of times to upl…

Started by Mark

3 May 23, 2011
Reply by Tome Wilson

Site time

I recently noticed that the site is on United States East coast time. Is there any way that either the current east coast time could be dis…

Started by Lawren H.B.

1 May 23, 2011
Reply by Tome Wilson

Pages keep forwarding me to Twitter

Hey, for the past day or so, random pages on this site keep forwarding me to Twitter for some reason. What's up with that?

Started by Clinton

2 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Clinton

Opening Page Description

Tome, In the opening page description of "What is Dieselpunk?" I noticed that you took out "subculture" in the definition. I was curious wh…

Started by Larry

3 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Larry

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by