Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Website Feedback (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Something's Wrong With the Homepage

It doesn't show the Francavilla's Blog RSS and Videos Section. The opening is indefinite. I believe something has gone wrong with the setti…

Started by lord_k

2 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by lord_k

Great Christmas Image

I love the People's Popular Magazine Santa on the Home Page, Tome. Thanks!

Started by Larry

1 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Tome Wilson

Trouble Uploading Music

I've been trying to compose a playlist on my user page, but the uploading of the music doesnt seem to work'. I keep getting this message: F…

Started by Wels

3 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Tome Wilson

General Discussion

As I am looking through the forums, I haven't found a general discussion area (Unless I am totally blind and missed it. In that case, pleas…

Started by Lawren H.B.

2 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Lawren H.B.

Spoiler Tags

Hello there. This time I come with a suggestion from a practical perspective. More often than not, we wish to show our progress in several…

Started by Hayen Mill

2 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Hayen Mill

Private Messaging

Hello Tome, I was wondering what you thought of the idea of allowing to send a message without having a friendship with that person. Don't…

Started by Hayen Mill

8 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Synthonym

I'll be in my quarters for a bit.

Ladies and gentlemen, As some of you already know, my home computer is on the edge of death.  This means that I can get about an hour of li…

Started by Tome Wilson

11 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Cap'n Tony

HELP WANTED - Event Organizer

Hi everyone, I have good news and bad news. The good news is, steampunk and dieselpunk is blowing up around the world.  The bad news is, I…

Started by Tome Wilson

3 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Larry

logo

I really like the logo for Athena's exhibition. It has a great Art Deco look. I recall Tome posting something in the past and I don't recal…

Started by Larry

8 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Larry

Dieselpunk Exclusives

Tome,I noticed that you changed how the dieselpunk exclusives are shown on the front page. I like the fact that this moves the material tha…

Started by Larry

2 May 30, 2010
Reply by Larry

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by