Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn's Discussions (321)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Nope. Nothing. Only a few blogs are even remotly related to atompunk. I wanted to st…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Sep 19, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn

"I consider rockabilly in Atompunk as is electroswing in Dieselpunk. It's can still f…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Sep 16, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"I'm not pidgeonholing. I'm trying to stop the pidgeonholing and tell everyone that t…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Sep 13, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"I have the exact same interest, Larry. And with Dieselpunk, it's like hitting the re…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Sep 12, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"If we joined Dieselpunk becaus we liked something about it, then that is where the t…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Sep 12, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Dan: Sorry, Monty ;) But, in all seriousness, another question popped into my head…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Sep 11, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"I guess it was mostly sword and sorcery stuff like Conan the Barbarian and high fant…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Sep 9, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"As a creature: not much, unless their origion story differs from the classic dracula…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Sep 8, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"I agree with both choices. Although I only think a seperation between fantasy and sc…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Sep 8, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"After reading larry's blog, I believe we all need to answer(and hopefully agree) a f…"

121 Sep 20, 2014

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service