Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn's Discussions (321)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Larry, that was my exact standing about Dieselpunk being used as two different words…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Sep 6, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn

"Joern, that was wonderfully put. The punk is all about not following rules, which I…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Sep 6, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Atterton: That's why they're called subgenres. To distinct what Era it is portraying…"

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Let me ask you all this then: Why call it Dieselpunk and not just plain "sci-fi"? Wh…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Sep 5, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"So? No matter who coined it, the steampunks use the term to discribe their fantasy g…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Sep 5, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Oh, so the steampunks refer to their fantasy genre as "gaslamp fantasy" so they, too…"

121 Sep 20, 2014

"How is it overthinking or complicated? All I said was how steampunk is and how it an…"

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Haha nobody likes or has seen gattaca. Yay! The pope and the plato see it similar :…"

121 Sep 20, 2014

"So then I say Gattaca and Equilibrium simply has Dieselpunk(tropes) instead of actua…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Sep 4, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Johnny: Well I was looking into "How to write pulp fiction" so I can see what makes…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Sep 4, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service