Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn's Discussions (321)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't worry, Jonny, I agree with you ;) Everyone knows the saying: Dieselpunk is wha…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Aug 31, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn

"Pulp fiction is refered to as a style, so in turn, using the word "pulp" in that sen…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Aug 30, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Pulp is good. Ugh, I keep forgetting about that even though I meantioned it earlier…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Aug 30, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Ahh, I see. Mind you, I love it when someone adds extra tech because it shows more i…"

121 Sep 20, 2014

"The reason would be it takes place in WW2 and nothing more. So is that enough to say…"

121 Sep 20, 2014

"But it can still be a Dieselpunk horror, right? It doesn't have to be one or the oth…"

121 Sep 20, 2014

"So, Johnny, with that said, would you agree that(for example) a story about WW2 sold…"

121 Sep 20, 2014

"I would like to disagree. I rememeber reading a story that is Noir and had magic wit…"

121 Sep 20, 2014

"So it needs magic AND sci-fi to be punk? Just to clarify."

121 Sep 20, 2014

"That's what scientific progress means. Sorry, it's a compicated way to say it haha B…"

121 Sep 20, 2014

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service