Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn's Discussions (321)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay. Yeah, I recheck exactly what the meaning of Dieselpunk is. It has to take the…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Aug 30, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn

"But what if it's a Noir story? Is that in the Dieselpunk side, or is it just somethi…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Aug 30, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"If I find anymore, I will post them up on this site, if you want. All you gotta do i…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Aug 29, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"I say, Sci-Fi and/or fantasy is not required, but it does help in making it feel dat…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Aug 29, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"I dont know what to say then. Hopefuly if you type in "incomplete webpage won't load…"

Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn replied Jul 23, 2014 to What is up with the site ?

17 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Tome Wilson

"I looked on a few conputer help forums. Most say it's related to corruped caches and…"

17 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Tome Wilson

"what web browser do you use? Have you updated java? Does it do it every time? It loo…"

17 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Tome Wilson

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service