Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Luiz Felipe Vasques's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Star Wars is some sort of pulp going space, as it was pointed out -- even the corsai…"

Luiz Felipe Vasques replied Apr 2, 2012 to Told ya Star Wars was Dieselpunk

44 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by John Pyka

"It took time for me, but anyone else remembered/had ever been played Crimson Skyes?…"

Luiz Felipe Vasques replied Apr 27, 2011 to Star Wars - one of the original dieselpunk movies?

76 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by J.R.

"Aside not vey expressive leading actors kicking butts 360o around and a stylish envi…"

Luiz Felipe Vasques replied Apr 8, 2011 to Equilibrium: not really a dieselpunk film...

12 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Atterton

"SPOILERS ON THIS COMMENT.   It's one of my favorite series (I'm not a big fan of the…"

Luiz Felipe Vasques replied Apr 8, 2011 to Cowboy Bebop

6 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by William

"For a Japanese dystopic AH dieselpunk story look for Jin Roh - The Wolf Brigade. I s…"

Luiz Felipe Vasques replied Apr 7, 2011 to Equilibrium: not really a dieselpunk film...

12 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Atterton

"Just remember the - Alfred Bester? - line on how science fiction is crap. "90% of sc…"

Luiz Felipe Vasques replied Apr 6, 2011 to Porco Rosso (anime; 1992) - Seaplanes and Air Pirates in the Depression-Era Mediterranean

8 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Hayen Mill

"punk. snuflinpunk. there are rules, you know."

Luiz Felipe Vasques replied Apr 6, 2011 to Star Wars - one of the original dieselpunk movies?

76 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by J.R.

"What leads me on giving an example: Solarpunk. It is suggested to start a whole new…"

Luiz Felipe Vasques replied Apr 5, 2011 to Waterworld = Dieselpunk

29 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Larry

"Larry: Yes, the problem then being, do we all agree on this profile? Not particularl…"

29 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Larry

"The problem may be, we are too far eager to label something. A literary genre should…"

29 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Larry

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2020   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by