Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

John Pyka's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"I just read the comic series Ferro City. It is a pulp noir Sci-fi series that is 1)…"

John Pyka replied Oct 4, 2014 to Give me one example of what you consider to be dieselpunk

78 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Ed Lacy

"Masks and Mobsters was phenomenal! One of my all time favorite series. Josh Williams…"

John Pyka replied Sep 24, 2014 to Dieselpunk Comics!

7 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn

"Oh! And make sure you also watch my video show Tales From The Geek on ComicsPriceGui…"

7 Sep 24, 2014

"I cover new books in stores and digital that week, and cool sales on digital. I've c…"

7 Sep 24, 2014

"I agree with Atterton that the multiple sub genres seem silly. As for Tarzan and Jo…"

John Pyka replied Sep 6, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Agreed."

John Pyka replied Sep 5, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Ha! I knew I could coax Larry into joining the conversation! :) Thanks Larry! Love…"

John Pyka replied Sep 5, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Haha! I agree with Atterton. You are wayyyy overthinking this. And King Kong is tot…"

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Good stuff. Oh, and make no mistake, I also include diesel era, or diesel inspired w…"

John Pyka replied Sep 4, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"maybe I'm missing something in Gattaca. I see it recommended and on lists all the ti…"

John Pyka replied Sep 4, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service