Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

John Pyka's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"A person unwilling to change their mind or opinion has stopped growing and dying."

John Pyka replied Sep 4, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn

"Do these meet all 4 qualifications? if so they are diesel punk."

John Pyka replied Sep 4, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"LOL. Thanks for adding to the conversation Dan! I will add that I don't really see…"

121 Sep 20, 2014

"I know A LOT about it. I'm working with ProSe now on a project. New Pulp is not a ge…"

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Evolve or die."

John Pyka replied Sep 2, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Sure! To be clear, the listeners dubbed him The Boss, I dubbed him The Diesel Pope,…"

John Pyka replied Sep 2, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Well he IS the founder of The Dieselpunk Encyclopedia, and "The Boss" and the "Diese…"

121 Sep 20, 2014

"What did you think of Larry Amyett's comment about having to eliminate so much of wh…"

121 Sep 20, 2014

"It does. Star Wars is a Dieselpunk Space Opera. :)"

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Atterton, Indiana Jones certainly IS Dieselpunk, because it meets all the criteria:…"

John Pyka replied Aug 31, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service