Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Atterton's Discussions (327)

Discussions Replied To (276) Replies Latest Activity

"It seems to me that we have been answering different questions."

Atterton replied Sep 14, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn

"Whereas as I would say the genre of dieselpunk should be about what fits, not about…"

Atterton replied Sep 12, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"I suggest the term "Diesel era fantasy"."

Atterton replied Sep 10, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"So what characterizes diesel era fantasy?"

Atterton replied Sep 9, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Scientific and technological development can be quite rapid. Less so with the fantas…"

Atterton replied Sep 8, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"I also feel dieselpunk, steampunk, clockpunk etc is the same thing, and that using d…"

Atterton replied Sep 6, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"I just feel there needs to be a distinct difference to warrant a new name. Which era…"

Atterton replied Sep 6, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Is there a reason not to use the word Fantasy? Why divide everything up into such sm…"

Atterton replied Sep 5, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"The term gaslamp fantasy is really just from the comic Girl Genius."

Atterton replied Sep 5, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"You guys really overcomplicate things."

121 Sep 20, 2014

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service