Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Miss Lenore Arcangelo Mellotron's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Woot! Happy IDD you too, bro!"

Miss Lenore Arcangelo Mellotron replied Nov 12, 2012 to Happy International Dieselpunk Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Cap'n Tony

"Sweet! I love your outfits, I'd love to meet you all and take a pic! BTW here are my…"

Miss Lenore Arcangelo Mellotron replied Nov 12, 2012 to Show off your duds

395 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Deven Science

"Whew, good question! I should say, I am much more of a Piecraftian weirdo in meeting…"

Miss Lenore Arcangelo Mellotron replied Nov 12, 2012 to What Type of Dieselpunk Are You?

132 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Stephen Vossler

"This is a great article and all the quotes are appropriate. Very interesting, the pa…"

Miss Lenore Arcangelo Mellotron replied Nov 12, 2012 to The tenets of dieselpunk culture

52 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Sierra Night Tide

"As I state in the description of my page (the Dieselpunk Italian Manifesto, first It…"

Miss Lenore Arcangelo Mellotron replied Nov 12, 2012 to What is "Dieselpunk" to you?

94 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Larry

"great to meet you again :) and thanks everyone! Someone from here has already starte…"

Miss Lenore Arcangelo Mellotron replied Jan 23, 2012 to Dieselpunk Wiki

20 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Spooky

"CAN'T. BELIEVE. THIS. I'm a HUUUUGEEEE fan of Hellboy comics and BPRD!! I'm not a ki…"

Miss Lenore Arcangelo Mellotron replied Jan 23, 2012 to Join the Hellboy Training Camp

6 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Matthew Seibel

"Hello ladies n' gentlemen!!! Sorry for being offline for such an eternity. I've been…"

Miss Lenore Arcangelo Mellotron replied Jan 22, 2012 to Dieselpunk Wiki

20 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Spooky

"I have never met any Dieselpunks fellows there. In Italy, people barely know what is…"

Miss Lenore Arcangelo Mellotron replied May 4, 2011 to Community

16 May 4, 2011
Reply by Leviathan

"Holy Zeppelins, how I'd like to join you at this event!! Please upload if you can, I…"

Miss Lenore Arcangelo Mellotron replied May 4, 2011 to Dieselpunk events at The Steampunk World's Fair (May 20 - 22)

18 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Bob Davis

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service