Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Jean-Luc deVere's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Cool link Larry... I particularly found the section on Prohibition interesting... I…"

Jean-Luc deVere replied Apr 27, 2011 to The Roaring Twenties

5 May 14, 2011
Reply by lord_k

"   Is this the inspiration for the Star Wars Episode 1 Pod Racers????     "

Jean-Luc deVere replied Apr 27, 2011 to Star Wars - one of the original dieselpunk movies?

76 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by J.R.

"  ROFLMAO!!! Love your work Atterton...   Thanx again for your insight on the issue…"

Jean-Luc deVere replied Apr 27, 2011 to DieselPunk and... Religion! EEEEK!

8 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Dr. Quantum

"Cool Project Larry! 8^)   Here's a link that I hope may interest - http://www.hobbyt…"

Jean-Luc deVere replied Apr 24, 2011 to Foam Gun Mod

5 May 14, 2011
Reply by Lawren H.B.

"William van Alen for the Chrysler Building   Albert Speer for the whole concept of G…"

Jean-Luc deVere replied Apr 23, 2011 to Can you name your favorite Diesel Era architect?

17 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by lord_k

"  (Tongue in cheek) To quote a Prof of mine from bygone Uni days... "To copy from ma…"

Jean-Luc deVere replied Apr 23, 2011 to Star Wars - one of the original dieselpunk movies?

76 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by J.R.

"Well the picking is FINALLY over and it's all quiet on the western front now...   Th…"

Jean-Luc deVere replied Apr 22, 2011 to O. Raymond Courtney - Revised, Revisited, Revamped and sexed up!

7 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Raymond Tardino

"Don't get me wrong I liked it and would give it 4 out of 5 stars .... but after all…"

Jean-Luc deVere replied Apr 5, 2011 to Sucker Punch... Living up to the Hype?

12 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by L.L.Wescombe

"JR said:   Hmmmm.. Hadn't thought of it it quite those terms... but it explains why…"

Jean-Luc deVere replied Apr 5, 2011 to Star Wars - one of the original dieselpunk movies?

76 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by J.R.

"Enjoy...   "

Jean-Luc deVere replied Apr 4, 2011 to Star Wars - one of the original dieselpunk movies?

76 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by J.R.

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service