Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Deven Science's Discussions (275)

Discussions Replied To (205) Replies Latest Activity

"I like where your last thought was going. Fast forward to present day, would Fleisch…"

Deven Science replied Jan 5 to What if Fleischer Studios Remianed a Major Player in the Animation Industry to Present Day?

2 Jan 5
Reply by Deven Science

"I haven't been on much, but that's because the last few things I've posted basically…"

Deven Science replied Dec 26, 2018 to Diesepunk.org dead?

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Captain

"I gave that show a shot, but something about it really rubbed me the wrong way. With…"

Deven Science replied Aug 26, 2017 to Dieselpunk Tech

1 Aug 26, 2017
Reply by Deven Science

"It's an interesting thought experiment. Would it have devolved, as @Captain suggests…"

Deven Science replied Jun 17, 2017 to Alternate history idea: Hollywood without the Hayes Code

2 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by Deven Science

"Welcome! The forum activity comes and goes, but I still post here on occasion thinki…"

Deven Science replied Feb 24, 2017 to I'm New In Town. Hello, Diesel'ers

5 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Art Deco

"Another tweed ride, another look with some dieselpunk flare! While most dress for th…"

Deven Science replied Feb 17, 2017 to Show off your duds

395 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by Deven Science

"I had the opportunity to buy a black BMW similar to that one not that long ago. Man,…"

Deven Science replied Jan 14, 2017 to Exposition on presidential cars/motorcycles

7 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Deven Science

"Ouch. I'm not a drinking man, but I almost bought it to use as a display. I still mi…"

Deven Science replied Jan 14, 2017 to Dieselpunk Porter?

4 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Tome Wilson

"I think of it as Dieselpunk, as the state of things has sort of kept some styles and…"

Deven Science replied Dec 31, 2016 to The man in the high castle Amazon series is it dieselpunk or atompunk

10 Mar 5, 2017
Reply by Cliff Cranston

"In that case, I would call the recent movie Turbo Kid Formicapunk."

Deven Science replied Dec 25, 2016 to What is formicapunk it seams to be a kind of 1970s 80s. Retrofutureism

3 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Joseph "jovos" Cold War android

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service