Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Anthony Scialla's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Great find Larry! Snazzy dress shirts and reasonable prices...not to mention the sho…"

Anthony Scialla replied Sep 12, 2012 to Zoot Suit Store

4 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Larry

"Some of his movie poster renditions were spot on! I'm thinking next time I have extr…"

Anthony Scialla replied Sep 11, 2012 to Rodolforever

4 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Anthony Scialla

"I've been a fan of art deco ever since watching The 90's Batman cartoon growing up.…"

Anthony Scialla replied Sep 11, 2012 to Rodolforever

4 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Anthony Scialla

"I'd like to see a reboot, why not? I'm curious to know who Disney is talking to for…"

Anthony Scialla replied Sep 7, 2012 to The Rocketeer

13 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Dan G.

"Tome, I found a great school.in Portland ME, It's a Stephen K Hayes quest center, he…"

Anthony Scialla replied Sep 7, 2012 to Community - What do you do in the real world?

62 May 11, 2016
Reply by Joern Pachl

"Aaron,         I'm from NH too, what a small world wide web!  I'm looking foward to…"

Anthony Scialla replied Sep 7, 2012 to Community - What do you do in the real world?

62 May 11, 2016
Reply by Joern Pachl

"Tome, I found a great school.in Portland ME, It's a Stephen K Hayes quest center, he…"

62 May 11, 2016
Reply by Joern Pachl

"Working on my Bachelor's in Behavioral Science, currently working at a bank and an o…"

Anthony Scialla replied Sep 6, 2012 to Community - What do you do in the real world?

62 May 11, 2016
Reply by Joern Pachl

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2020   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service