Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Dan G.'s Discussions (218)

Discussions Replied To (171) Replies Latest Activity

"Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn said: "Haha nobody likes or has seen gattaca.   Yay! The p…"

Dan G. replied Sep 5, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn

""One of the criticisms of Dieselpunks has been that we accept everything under our u…"

Dan G. replied Sep 4, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Agree, Johnny. Never have figured out the Gattaca-Diesel connection myself. To me, j…"

Dan G. replied Sep 4, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Blacky, I think that you are working too hard at trying to Pigeon Hole the Pigeon Ho…"

121 Sep 20, 2014

"Fully agree with Atterton and the Captain. Would add that if all you are doing is tw…"

Dan G. replied Aug 30, 2014 to Is Sci-Fi and/or fantasy a requirement to call something Dieselpunk?

121 Sep 20, 2014

"GREAT articles and points, Captain. I've been wondering if it would have been possib…"

Dan G. replied Jul 24, 2014 to Jet engines and nuclear power in Dieselpunk settings?

51 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Captain

"The CCs did amazing work! And they did it all the Hard Way. Extreme Manual Labor. Li…"

Dan G. replied Jun 12, 2014 to Nazi Veterans Created Illegal Army

14 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Dan G.

"Darn Nice! BOTH versions! But I think that the USB Typewriter version might be a tad…"

Dan G. replied Jun 10, 2014 to The Qwerkywriter

4 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Hákon Gunnarsson

"Agreed, Captain, . . . But then, what we do with all of those unemployed politicians…"

Dan G. replied Jun 10, 2014 to Nazi Veterans Created Illegal Army

14 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Dan G.

"Captain, it seems to me that a good bit of that admittedly heavy Russian body count…"

Dan G. replied Jun 7, 2014 to Nazi Veterans Created Illegal Army

14 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Dan G.

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by