Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Stephen Vossler's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"For the stylish construction worker."

Stephen Vossler replied Mar 2 to Metal Art Bowler

1 Mar 2
Reply by Stephen Vossler

"I am a student of history and know that any prognostication of this sort is pure spe…"

Stephen Vossler replied Jan 22 to What if Fleischer Studios Remianed a Major Player in the Animation Industry to Present Day?

5 Jan 22
Reply by Stephen Vossler

"The  Hays Code killed Betty Boop and consigned Popeye the Sailor to a more pre-adole…"

Stephen Vossler replied Jan 21 to What if Fleischer Studios Remianed a Major Player in the Animation Industry to Present Day?

5 Jan 22
Reply by Stephen Vossler

"In my Dieselpunk world medical technology has advanced but the prevailing class syst…"

Stephen Vossler replied Oct 17, 2018 to Spanish Flu (the darker side of DP)

2 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Stephen Vossler

"I just scanned your web-site.  This is an excellent resource for vehicles of this er…"

Stephen Vossler replied Jul 1, 2018 to ISO very old car dealer

8 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by Michael Blum

"The best document to have would be price sheets from dealers in certain years but au…"

Stephen Vossler replied Jun 12, 2018 to ISO very old car dealer

8 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by Michael Blum

"In the past niche communities could thrive because like minded people had to take th…"

Stephen Vossler replied May 19, 2018 to What would you really like out of Diesel Punk?

27 May 23, 2018
Reply by Captain

"CAP?  Civil Air Patrol?  I didn't think that was available until college. Only 9 sta…"

Stephen Vossler replied Sep 28, 2017 to What would you really like out of Diesel Punk?

27 May 23, 2018
Reply by Captain

"Last Sunday (9/24/17) I put on my Dieselpunk RPG game, open to all players.  Three o…"

Stephen Vossler replied Sep 27, 2017 to What would you really like out of Diesel Punk?

27 May 23, 2018
Reply by Captain

"Would you consider Buckaroo Bonzai Neo Punk or Dieselpunk.  He was obviously written…"

Stephen Vossler replied Jun 24, 2017 to Neo-Pulp

5 Jun 24, 2017
Reply by Stephen Vossler

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by