Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'Art' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wedding Music

My love and I will be getting married this Nov on the Queen Mary.   I need help finding music to fit the theme which is 1930's-1940's, Ther…

Started by Cameron Henry

10 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Cap'n Tony

Alex Steinweiss died in Florida

Just learned that Alexander Steinweiss, originator of artistic album covers, died on 19 July 2011 in Florida, aged 94. See the New York Tim…

Started by Dieter Marquardt

1 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Tome Wilson

Vorticists @ Tate Britain

Tate Britain is exhibiting works of the so-called Vorticists, the British arm, if you like, of Futurism. The name was coined by Ezra Pound.…

Started by Dieter Marquardt

0 Jul 12, 2011

Ame's monstrous cars and other artings.

I thought I'd spam some of my art on here for peeps to look at; ffffff, last image won't resize properly>(

Started by Amethyst

7 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Amethyst

Homemade, bieleve it or not (Art etc.)

well i mentioned earlyer when i joined that i made steampunk jewellery, there will be pics of this tomorrow, alot i hope. however in the me…

Started by Jimmy Iowa

1 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Larry

The Art of 600v

http://600v.deviantart.com/ (warning, some pics NSFW)Here are some pure awesome dieselpunk and atomicpunk artwork. Lots of retro-styled-but…

Started by Clinton

5 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Steam Crow

Tamara de Lempicka

If there is one artist that comes to my mind which epitomizes the Jazz age and the Art Deco movement, it's the Polish born painter Tamara D…

Started by James Quinn

6 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by lord_k

INTERVIEW - Keith Thompson, Mechnical Art Genius

Keith Thompson Mechnical Art Genius www.keiththompsonart.com Interview Friday is back with freelance artist, Keith Thompson. Keith's work…

Started by Tome Wilson

1 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Ottens

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by