Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'Dieselpunk' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Change of Focus

In my most recent blog post I propose what I consider to be a very different way of looking at Dieselpunk. I would love for people here to…

Started by Larry

2 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Deven Science

UK Dieselpunks

Hi everyone. I'm relatively new to the community and was wondering how many people on here are in the UK. I'm from Manchester and want to k…

Started by Simon Beasley

11 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Chris Williams

Are there any female Dieselpunk artists??

Hi all, I'm quite new to the world of Dieselpunk but I'm fascinated with the look and feel of it all!  I've been pleased to see from readin…

Started by Kat F

2 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Kat F

Book Reviews Anyone?

Is anyone interested in either sending me Dieselpunk/Steampunk books to review, or reviewing books that I can send to you? I'm not sure wh…

Started by John Paul Catton

0 Feb 11, 2013

What is "Dieselpunk" to you?

The subject keeps coming up as to what "Dieselpunk" means, be it a genre, a subculture, an aestetic, a lifestyle, etc.... This keeps gettin…

Started by Cap'n Tony

94 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Larry

Diesel East: An alternate-history webcomic

Ladies and Gentlemen of Dieselpunks.org I would like to make an announcement on this esteemed website that rather captured my imagination m…

Started by Bendeguz Daniel Devenyi-Botos

16 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Cap'n Tony

Music Season is upon us!

Well, it's music time again for the US-of-A, fall brings along good music, made by good bands. Fall is the time when the warped tour crowd…

Started by Ansel Haley

0 Nov 14, 2012

"Big Daddy Cool" Dieselpunk 101 at GMX

https://www.facebook.com/johnnydellarocca#!/events/159377444207129/ GMX is Oct 26-28! I'll be there, will you? Big Daddy Cool will be swin…

Started by John Pyka

0 Oct 26, 2012

The Genre-Punk Linguistic Family Tree

In light of the recent discussions here on the forum our members may find my recent Dieselpunk blog post interesting.

Started by Larry

0 Apr 16, 2012

Dieselpunk Wiki

One of our forum members, Miss Lenore Arcangelo Mellotron, has started a new site called Dieselpunk Wiki. Not much to it yet but it has a n…

Started by Larry

20 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Spooky

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by