Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'Noir' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Film Noir April

Hi everyone ^_^ Just wanted to mention that I'm partecipating in the AtoZ Blogging Challenge, blogging every day of April about a choosen t…

Started by JazzFeathers

0 Apr 4, 2017

The Black Beetle

I am not sure if anyone has posted about The Black Beetle, but it looks very interesting. The comic is the brainchild of Francesco Francavi…

Started by Mark Anthony Henderson

3 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Mark Anthony Henderson

New movie out called Hotel Noir

I just noticed a new movie will be out in a few days, which takes place in a noir setting. Private detectives, femme fatales and all that j…

Started by Atterton

7 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Tome Wilson

The Diesel Powered Podcast Episode 5

Brand New Episode! Joshua and Liz join us to discuss clothing on the cheap, Geoff Harris gives his review of Pulp Ark 2012, and Paul Martin…

Started by John Pyka

0 May 3, 2012

Thrilling Noir Stories RPG

http://www.stargazergames.eu/games/thrilling-noir-stories/   So, I haven't got to check this out yet (because I cannot download at work...…

Started by Abi

1 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Tome Wilson

L.A. Noire's Robert Spence influence

http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2011-05/using-extreme-aerial-photography-1920s-rockstar-rebuilt-1940s-los-angeles-la-noire

Started by T

1 May 18, 2011
Reply by lord_k

Dieselpunk on TV Tropes

I just noticed that TV Tropes has a very good article on the subject of dieselpunk. They also break up the definition of what dieselpunk is…

Started by Jonny B. Goode

7 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Larry

Mather Louth and Radio Noir

As requested starting a new thread for the band. I'll update as new info comes available. Feel free to pose questions to the band and we'll…

Started by Jon Nilsen

2 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Jon Nilsen

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by