Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'Steampunk' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Louisiana Steampunk Festival

The Louisiana Steampunk Festival will be hosted by Cite’ des Arts at its facility at 109 Vine Street and along Vine St in downtown Lafayett…

Started by Louisiana Steampunk Festival

2 May 9, 2017
Reply by Louisiana Steampunk Festival

FIat Punto, Mongolian Rally 2014, Steampunk edge

We  will be driving from Goodwood, Untied Kingdom to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia in july 2014.  We are going to take a Fiat Punto 1.2, we want to…

Started by Matt Sully

5 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Cap'n Tony

The Genre-Punk Linguistic Family Tree

In light of the recent discussions here on the forum our members may find my recent Dieselpunk blog post interesting.

Started by Larry

0 Apr 16, 2012

A Nightclub Idea

Hello Dieselpunks community! It's your friend Ansel the FNG and have I got an idea for all of you (especially those in Michigan/…

Started by Ansel Haley

7 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Ansel Haley

Please tell me what you think. Steampunk Pin up Zippos

I hope you all don't mind i would to ask you all what you think of the following designs which a friend of mine is looking at getting relea…

Started by Elvisrocks59

10 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by John Pyka

Her Royal Majesty's Steampunk Symposium

For those of you in Southern California, this will be a winner event. The Queen Mary in Long Beach is hosting "Her Royal Majesty's Steampun…

Started by Jonny B. Goode

0 Nov 19, 2011

"Punk" in Steampunk

I know the Steampunk community seems to be constantly talking about the use of the word "Punk" in Steampunk. I've seen some propose dumping…

Started by Larry

43 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Argus Fairbrass

Steampunk & Dieselpunk: A Comparison

I just posted this onto Facebook as a note. I think the Introduction in the recent Gatehouse Gazette does a good job describing the differe…

Started by Larry

5 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Cap'n Tony

Hugo

Martin Scorsese is coming out with a new movie based on the children's book "The Invention of Hugo Cabret" called simply: "Hugo." This movi…

Started by Larry

3 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by William Seabrook

Waltz On The Wye Steampunk Festival, Wales, 13th-15th May 2011

Hello! would like to plug our Steampunk Festival if i may? Waltz on the Wye is Wales 1st Steampunk Festival. It is based in the Medieval to…

Started by Waltz on the Wye

0 Apr 11, 2011

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2020   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service