Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'book' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Wild Marjoram Dieselpunk Ebook Friday, February 13th - February 16th!

Here's a promotion that hits on all sixes! Free copies of The Spitfire from my Dieselpunk book series, Wild Marjoram, for download during t…

Started by N. R. Grabe

4 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by T. von Kramer

Warbirds of Mars

My pa once told me these wise words: "you can never have too much Dieselpunk pulp fiction". And damn, was he right! Warbirds of Mars is a t…

Started by Bobby C.

0 May 7, 2014

Book - If the Allies Had Fallen

I rather like speculative history/fiction, so when I found this book - If the Allies Had Fallen - for £5 + shipping, (normal price £20 + sh…

Started by Stuart

3 May 31, 2013
Reply by Stuart

Prix Aurora Award Nomination

I wish I had more time to be active here but I've started school and barely have time to sleep lately! I'm just tossing out the fact that i…

Started by C. A. Lang

4 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Anita Dime

Thrilling Tales of the Downright Unusual: The Toaster With TWO BRAINS!

Hey, all -  I'm a stranger here, sort of, though for awhile my Webomator blog was syndicated on the home page. So in a way I've extended a…

Started by Bradley W. Schenck

6 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Bradley W. Schenck

Retirement Home Brings WWII Stories to Life

Last night I saw this interesting news article about how the memories of the Greatest Generation are being recorded for future generations.…

Started by Larry

0 Feb 7, 2012

The War of the Worlds - Book Cover Collection

The War of the Worlds, by H. G. Wells, has been continuously in print for over 100 years. Collected here are the covers of many of those ed…

Started by Tome Wilson

2 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Larry

Dr. Grordbort's Victory! Scientific Adventure Violence for Young Men and Literate Women

Dr. Grordbort's Victory! Scientific Adventure Violence for Young Men and Literate Women The year's foremost journal of progressive armamen…

Started by Tome Wilson

0 Sep 24, 2009

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2020   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service