Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'cars' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exposition on presidential cars/motorcycles

Welcome, ladies and gents! There was recently a small exhibition in my city of presidential cars used throughout history. Here are a couple…

Started by Hayen Mill

7 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Deven Science

Dieselpunk Dream cars now at Auction

Stumbled across the upcoming auction at Amelia Island this weekend. Attached are some examples of the cars on the catalog.  My favorite is…

Started by Jersey Jake

2 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Tome Wilson

Proposed Dieselpunk Car

This was recently posted online. Talk about the perfect definition of dieselpunk car: “It is challenging to re-interpret something from tha…

Started by Larry

9 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Ant

Lego Retrofuturistic Batmobile

Once again, Lego bricks prove to be most appropriate for dieselpunk needs. Behold, The BatMobile by Shannon Ocean for LUGNuts contest (plen…

Started by Komissar Hass

2 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Matthew Seibel

Cars, Ladies and a Bit of Fantasy

Another "accidental discovery" - searching for a good picture of some British sports car, I was happy to find it in the Flickr photostream…

Started by lord_k

0 May 9, 2011

Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome

The Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome is a true "living" museum of antique aviation located in Rhinebeck, New York. It presents one of the largest co…

Started by lord_k

0 Apr 27, 2011

Diesel Era Car

I'm putting together a power point (TheBoyWhoLived has been a great help) for a Dieselpunk panel that I'm going to be giving at a conventio…

Started by Larry

6 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Larry

Historic Hollywood

Jim Van Schaack was born on August 17, 1928 and raised in Los Angeles. He was there during the heyday of Hollywood. As a child, Jim spent…

Started by lord_k

3 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Paul Roman Martinez

Edwardian Punk, You Say?..

Here is a photograph taken in 1907 or 1908: J. Walter Christie (later of the Flying Tank and Christie suspension fame) is at the wheel. Bet…

Started by lord_k

0 Apr 8, 2011

Objets d'Art

If you like the idea of classic cars in a palace-like setting, press the link for Jesse's review of the Nethercutt museum @ Just A Car Guy…

Started by lord_k

0 Apr 6, 2011

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service