Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'dieselpunk' (168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What would you really like out of Diesel Punk?

This is not trolling or an attempt to put folks on the spot but, at the end of the day, what are you hoping to do as a DP?  Dress up?  Coll…

Started by Captain

27 May 23, 2018
Reply by Captain

Possible Dieselpunk Themes

Hey everyone, As the title suggests, I was wondering if anyone knows of any common themes or motifs that are usually found in dieselpunk re…

Started by Dim Bulbs

3 May 12, 2017
Reply by Brian JP Craig

"You're a What?!"

Dieselpunk is certainly not an everyday word. So when someone asks you what you mean when you mention that you're into 'Dieselpunk' what do…

Started by Larry

6 Oct 29, 2016
Reply by Joern Pachl

JK Rowling Goes Dieselpunk

They recently released the trailer for the movie adaptation of JK Rowling's novel 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them'. Pure dieselpun…

Started by Larry

8 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by JazzFeathers

Most Dieselpunk cities

Does anybody have an ideas for what the most dieselpunk cities in the world are? :D

Started by Nacht

2 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Stephen Vossler

The tenets of dieselpunk culture

Scripted on March 2, 2010 by Tome Wilson. Offered to this forum to promote discussion and unity within the dieselpunk community. The tenets…

Started by Tome Wilson

52 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Sierra Night Tide

Los Angeles, CA - A Dreadpunk Holiday

Horror & Steampunk for A Dreadpunk Holiday  A Dreadpunk Holiday Fair Saturday December 19, 2015The Iron Room5080 W Pico BlvdLos Angeles…

Started by Sierra Night Tide

0 Nov 23, 2015

Steampunk/Dieselpunk Food

Any Ideas :D ? What would constitute a steampunk or dieselpunk food? It obviously has to have something from the respective era to make it…

Started by Hayen Mill

64 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by s hozinsky

Free decopunk book!

Hi all, My dark decopunk novel, THE CITY DARKENS, is free today for Kindle on Amazon. If you get it now, you'll have time to read it just b…

Started by Sophia Martin

12 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Maz

Steampunk Radio (.com)

I cam across this radio site lately, and have been really enjoying their stream.  I've come across a lot of bands I like I had never heard…

Started by Sarah Sharmane

1 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Tome Wilson

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by