Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'fashion' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Peer Reviewed Dieselpunk Article

It's been a long time coming but the current issue of the peer reviewed journal Fashion, Style, and Popular Journal has published an articl…

Started by Larry

14 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Larry

Elegance in the Age of Crisis: Stylish Clothing From the 1930s

It was the worst of times, it was the best dressed of times. It was the decade of the Great Depression and the rise of Hitler’s Germany. So…

Started by Tome Wilson

1 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Loke Klingsor

cool diesel punk military gear

i thought this was awesome i love all the air born and tanker ww2 gear  http://www.ebay.com/itm/WWII-US-M42-AIRBORNE-JUMPSUIT-JACKET-TROUSE

Started by Jordon Shepherd

0 May 18, 2013

Bring back the hat stand!

Like it says above, we need hatstands in every public house, restaurant, cafe, tea room, and even *shudder*, coffee shop in the world, so f…

Started by Herr Döktor

4 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Cap'n Tony

Art Deco Society of California.... many ways to get involved and such

I stumbled upon the Art Deco Society of California in an ad for their April 27th Art Deco Preservation Ball, featured in the Noir City 11 s…

Started by Anita Dime

3 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Tome Wilson

DFW Costumers' Lost Weekend

The DFW Costumers Guild are looking for panelists for their upcoming Costumers' Lost Weekend! They have approached me and have requested di…

Started by Larry

0 Feb 24, 2013

The not so cityboy approach to Diesel.

The main view of Diesel I have always seen is the Gothesqe city  style. This  leaves me  questioning; Are there any Country Diesel follower…

Started by Rusty Andrew Gere

27 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Rusty Andrew Gere

Work clothes resource - the Duluth trading company

Hello everyone, I have been a fan of the Duluth trading company for some time, and while tier clothes are not period pieces, IMO they are a…

Started by Kevin "Doc" DiVico

0 Nov 2, 2012

Terry Costa Catwalk Competition. Help a fellow Deiselpunk out!

I'm currently competing in a prom wear competition. Unfortunately its turned into a bit of a popularity contest. So I need all the votes I…

Started by J-me

1 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Deven Science

Fall Fashion for Dieselpunks

So here I am, I now live in Thomaston CT, the burgeoning steampunk town of Connecticut. We made the biggest clock in the world here (more t…

Started by Dez Noa Volnixshin

4 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Hexidecima

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by