Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'fashion' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Noir Photo Shoot

Had a photographer shoot some Noir style photos recently and thought I would share a few. Find more photos like this on Dieselpunks

Started by Larry

8 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Jonny B. Goode

Ladies Dress

Our lady forum members might find this site useful, which carries a lot of retro-styles. http://www.modcloth.com/ ~ Larry

Started by Larry

0 Dec 9, 2010

2011 Silent Movies Calendar - The Swimsuit Issue!

The Silent Movies Benefit Calendar features silent film artwork and birthdays of silent-era film stars and personalities, as well as notabl…

Started by Eva Kamm

0 Nov 9, 2010

hope i'm in the right place....

I came across this site rather randomly...I have a bad habit of looking up something on google or wikipedia and then following links until…

Started by Evangeline the Harpist

5 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Cap'n Tony

Dragon Con Costume

So I wasn't sure if I should post here or in Fashion, but since this is still in the design phase I thought I'd share.I found this AMAZING…

Started by Lady Katza

7 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Hayen Mill

Who attended the "Spirit of the '40s" weekend in Whitby this year?

Join in the merriment and revel in the nostalgia as Whitby is transported back in time to the 1940s for this three day ‘must-see’ event.…

Started by Tome Wilson

1 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Cap'n Tony

The Bulletin - What's happening at The Gatehouse

Ottens from The Gatehouse is rolling up his sleeves to keep this Engine greased with the latest dieselpunk news and fashion. Straight from…

Started by Tome Wilson

28 May 8, 2010
Reply by Ottens

Online store for classic fashion

If you're looking for men's fashion from the diesel era, I just found ZootSuiteStore.comThey have a good reputation for quality and price,…

Started by Tome Wilson

0 Apr 20, 2010

Dieselpunk walking stick idea

One prop that retrofuturist musicians love is the classic microphone.  Nothing says "I love this era" better than singing into something th…

Started by Tome Wilson

6 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Jonny B. Goode

Ostentatious dieselpunk outfit

There I am, laying in bed with insomnia, and I get to thinking about what I'm going to wear to the Steampunk World's Fair.On one hand, I'm…

Started by Tome Wilson

16 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Tome Wilson

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by