Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'fiction' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possible Dieselpunk Themes

Hey everyone, As the title suggests, I was wondering if anyone knows of any common themes or motifs that are usually found in dieselpunk re…

Started by Dim Bulbs

3 May 12, 2017
Reply by Brian JP Craig

Free decopunk book!

Hi all, My dark decopunk novel, THE CITY DARKENS, is free today for Kindle on Amazon. If you get it now, you'll have time to read it just b…

Started by Sophia Martin

12 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Maz

Book - If the Allies Had Fallen

I rather like speculative history/fiction, so when I found this book - If the Allies Had Fallen - for £5 + shipping, (normal price £20 + sh…

Started by Stuart

3 May 31, 2013
Reply by Stuart

Fatherland - the movie

I don't know how many of you are aware of this, but years ago Robert Harris wrote an alternate history novel called Fatherland. It is about…

Started by Atterton

6 May 16, 2012
Reply by Eric Langlois

Thrilling Tales of the Downright Unusual: The Toaster With TWO BRAINS!

Hey, all -  I'm a stranger here, sort of, though for awhile my Webomator blog was syndicated on the home page. So in a way I've extended a…

Started by Bradley W. Schenck

6 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Bradley W. Schenck

Boardwalk Empire Season Primiere

Just a heads up for everyone. Tonight, Sept 25th, at 9 pm Eastern, begins the second season of the HBO miniseries Boardwalk Empire.  

Started by Larry

3 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Cap'n Tony

Dieselpunk Fiction: Fistful of Reefer

David Mark Brown has been kind enough to guest write for my blog about his new Dieselpunk novel Fistful of Reefer and his series of Reeferp…

Started by Larry

0 Jul 27, 2011

Daniel Baldwin from UnusualOccurrences.com

I am so happy I stumbled onto this site.  You guys are the community I have been trying to find and become a part of for so long.  My name…

Started by Daniel Baldwin

9 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Daniel Baldwin

Daniel Baldwin - Hall of the Big City

Daniel Baldwin is a new addition to our talent pool, and he's got a story to tell; or rather, his characters have one, and it's a doozy. It…

Started by Athenaprime

8 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Athenaprime

The fallacy of Steampunk as a genre

Added by Alexandra Victoria Hollingshead Hello. New to the site, but a long time steampunk and enthusiast of dieselpunk. In order to set m…

Started by Tome Wilson

32 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Virgil Briggs (Samuel Crowe)

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by