Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'jazz' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jazz Age as a challenge

Hi everyone! I'm taking part to the #AtoZChallenge this April and I thought I'd share.  The AtoZ Challenge takes place over the entire mont…

Started by JazzFeathers

6 Apr 10, 2016
Reply by JazzFeathers

Jazz Version of The Great Gatsby Soundtrack

Don’t like the official soundtrack to Baz Luhrmann’s dieselpunk version of The Great Gatsby? Maybe you’ll enjoy this jazz version of the so…

Started by Larry

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by Tome Wilson

Swiss Internet Radio

One of the online stations I love is Swiss Internet Radio. The broadcast are all commercial free. You can hear Classical, Opera, Sanctus, J…

Started by Larry

0 Jul 21, 2012

STA: Stay Tuned America

I found another streaming radio station playing Golden Age of Radio music and classic radio shows. STA - Stay Tuned America.

Started by Larry

6 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Tome Wilson

Cowboy Bebop

A very interesting show. For those who haven't seen it, it mixes a lot of genres, but the underlying theme is a mix of space opera and clas…

Started by Jonny B. Goode

6 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by William

Richard Cheese: The Master of Jazz Covers

For those who don't know him, oh, you're just gonna loooooove Richard Cheese. He makes jazz covers of pretty much every recent music in the…

Started by Hayen Mill

1 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Atterton

Valentines Music

Lovely Valentines music done by time travellers, "The Travelers of Tyme" - exotica/surf act- cover of Henry Mancini "The Wonderfulness of Y…

Started by The Cassettes

1 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Jonny B. Goode

Louis Armstrong

I'm not sure when this video was made, I suspect early 60s, but man it's smoking hot.  

Started by Larry

0 Dec 27, 2010

Ages and Ages

I guess everyone has a basic sense of what historical elements go into dieselpunk, and what sorts of artistic and musical and mechanical el…

Started by Caerulctor

1 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Cap'n Tony

Swing & Jazz meets Drum & Bass

Ok folks. I am REALLY excited about this. Mainly because I do dnb stepping (its a "dance" to DnB). What i'm about to show you is particular…

Started by Hayen Mill

5 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Hayen Mill

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by