Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'magazine' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for some articles/writers for El Investigador magazine #21

Hi everybody.For those who don´t know me I'm the General Director of El Investigador Magazine, a monthly retrofuturistic e-zine in spanish…

Started by N. Inmunsapá

0 Oct 9, 2012

Putting This Inspiration To Bed

I've had this awesome LIFE Magazine cover for some time as an inspiration, to remind me in my hobby that bicycles can be odd, and still awe…

Started by Deven Science

14 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Sunny

Gatehouse Gazette 1930s edition released

This 1930s edition of Gatehouse Gazette has a lot of dirt and grit in it, from crickey, secret Nazi stuff to Russian dieselpunk, but it al…

Started by Ottens

4 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Larry

Popular Science Magazine Web Site & Dieselpunk

This article just appeared in my inbox. The Popular Science web site, popsci.com, has an article on a tractor engine from 1920. While the a…

Started by Larry

1 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Deven Science

Gatehouse Gazette #16 released

The latest edition of the Gatehouse Gazette is released today! Themed "Weird West", this first full color issue of the magazine is a ver…

Started by Ottens

3 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by David Mark Brown

Gatehouse Gazette #14

(Cover art by Myke Amend.) The Gatehouse Gazette rallies up this issue and prepares for the inevitable catastrophe looming over nearly e…

Started by Ottens

0 Sep 1, 2010

Survival By Storytelling Steampunk Issue (Call For Subs)

Please let me know if I'm posting this in the wrong place.  Feel free to hit me with a giant clock, if you must. I'm the editor of Survival…

Started by Shaun Duke

4 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Shaun Duke

Classic Style Magazine

Does anyone here read Classic Style Magazine? I saw an old copy on the news stand, but I couldn't decide if it was worth picking up. I tho…

Started by Tome Wilson

2 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Tome Wilson

Steampunk Magazine #6

After a lengthy struggle and much holding of heads, we are delighted to finally be able to announce the release of Issue #6 of Steampunk M…

Started by Tome Wilson

0 Sep 3, 2009

"Electrical Experimenter" and "Science & Invention"

I wish I knew Russian. milij_rizhik just posted a great collection of covers from the 1920's magazines "Electrical Experimenter" and "Scie…

Started by Tome Wilson

0 Aug 21, 2009

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service