Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing Sound Assembly...

Hi everyone - we are brand new to the site, so if this isn't the right way to introduce ourselves then please forgive me!  Recently, we hav…

Started by Sound Assembly

4 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by CaptainTangoPunk

Steampunk Radio.com

I came across this station and thought other might be interested in the stream as well.  I've discovered lots of great artists and bands th…

Started by Sarah Sharmane

0 Oct 13, 2015

Steampunk Radio (.com)

I cam across this radio site lately, and have been really enjoying their stream.  I've come across a lot of bands I like I had never heard…

Started by Sarah Sharmane

1 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Tome Wilson

The New Albion Radio Hour, A Dieselpunk Opera

Paul Shapera has finished and just released his 'The New Albion Radio Hour, A Dieselpunk Opera'. I thought his preliminary test run, The Di…

Started by Larry

2 May 29, 2013
Reply by Steven Bloore

Electric Swing Circus New CD

On May 9, 2013 the Electric Swing Circus released their debut CD! You can download it here.

Started by Larry

0 May 10, 2013

Last surviving member of The Andrews Sisters dead at 94

"ABC News is reporting that the last surviving member of the Andrews Sisters, Patty Andrews, died today at age 94." date: January 30, 2013.…

Started by Larry

3 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Joe May

Cherry Poppin' Daddies New CD

The Cherry Poppin' Daddies have announced that they're going back to their swing roots with the release of their new CD "White Teeth, Black…

Started by Larry

1 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Tome Wilson

"Why Me?" Video by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

Thanks to Tome for posting that BBVD will be on Jay Leno. Here's their official music video.

Started by Larry

1 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Ava Dahl

Radio Dismuke Special New Year's Broadcast

SPECIAL NEW YEAR'S BROADCAST - Radio Dismuke will ring in the New Year in all four continental United States time zones with our eighth ann…

Started by Larry

0 Dec 25, 2012

UXG "Stars Pulled Down" review on Sepiachord

My good friends from Unextraordinary Gentlemen sent me a copy of their latest album, "Stars Pulled Down", a few weeks back, and I fully int…

Started by Jonny B. Goode

1 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Mr Bodewell

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by