Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'noir' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pixel Noir kickstarter

Another kickstarter that I stumbled upon: Pixel Noir. It looks like a fun mix of 16-bit noir adventure game a lá Final Fantasy 7 and added…

Started by Stuart

3 Apr 16
Reply by Bobby C.

From cyberpunk noir to... well, just noir.

A trailer for Blade Runner, if it were a 1940's noir film. http://io9.com/this-trailer-for-blade-runner-as-a-1940s-noir-film-is-g-1445790282

Started by Jonny B. Goode

1 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Hákon Gunnarsson

Noirmadillo?!?!

I just got alerted to this book by an artist friend doing artwork for it: The City of Smoke and Mirrors - an Armadillo Mystery (Nick C. Pie…

Started by Cap'n Tony

0 Jun 25, 2013

Coffee Contrails, featuring noir and sci-fi original "radio" plays

So, me and some friends, see, have banded together after the 9-5 to record some original "radio" plays - calling it Coffee Contrails.  Just…

Started by Anita Dime

2 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Anita Dime

"Horse Two" - free noir short story

Happy holidays! I debuted my first noir short story this year and thought I'd give it away over the holidays. Horse Two is a noir short abo…

Started by Anita Dime

2 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Tome Wilson

Bogart film festival in Riverside, California

(moderators, please forgive me if you would have rather this went elsewhere... this was my best guess). Greetings gents and dames! The his…

Started by Adeeba

0 May 25, 2012

Marvel Noir and you

I'm a huge fan of the Marvel Noir universe, it has a very interesting style and it's rewritten amazingly. Has anyone else?

Started by Aaron Ball

7 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Dez Noa Volnixshin

Lego Retrofuturistic Batmobile

Once again, Lego bricks prove to be most appropriate for dieselpunk needs. Behold, The BatMobile by Shannon Ocean for LUGNuts contest (plen…

Started by Komissar Hass

2 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Matthew Seibel

Weegee in the Naked City

I do enjoy a good Film Noir on a Sunday afternoon. I was watching the movie The Naked City (again) and I remember not long ago talking to a…

Started by Elvisrocks59

6 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Mim McDonald

Gotham City Revisited

Dieselpunk Encyclopedia presents: Gotham City is the virtual capital of Dieselpunk. Once a nickname of New York City, introduced by good ol…

Started by lord_k

2 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Hexidecima

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Dieselpunk Industries
19XX
Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast

© 2014   Created by Tome Wilson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service