Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Legend of Korra

Anyone else here been following it? It's perhaps the most dieselpunk show on tv right now and, damn, it's good. You don't have to have watc…

Started by Clinton

18 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Atterton

Warbirds of Mars

My pa once told me these wise words: "you can never have too much Dieselpunk pulp fiction". And damn, was he right! Warbirds of Mars is a t…

Started by Bobby C.

0 May 7, 2014

Looking for Canadian voice-overs

Hey,  For our new game March of War we are currently holding a competition for a voice-over for the Canadian Mounties. If you'd like to giv…

Started by ISOTX

0 Jun 19, 2013

The Diesel Powered Podcast Episode 5

Brand New Episode! Joshua and Liz join us to discuss clothing on the cheap, Geoff Harris gives his review of Pulp Ark 2012, and Paul Martin…

Started by John Pyka

0 May 3, 2012

Gears of War - Diesel?

Hi guys, I was just rummaging through my room, cleaning up a bit here and there. Then I came across Gears of War, the original and the preq…

Started by Wels

4 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Chris Johnson

Resistance 3 Video, Game Coming Out September 6, 2011

Resistance 3 will be coming out on September 6, 2011 -- nearly three years after the release of Resistance 2. As usual, we will play in a…

Started by Hayen Mill

0 Dec 12, 2010

Futuristic Shape & Radical Design

Stumbled onto this just now; Tatra's and other 'cars of the future'. If only that were true, we'd be driving shuttle cars! These Tatra's re…

Started by Wels

2 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by W.A. Seaver

Resistance: Fall of Man

Resistance: Fall of Man is a science fiction first-person shooter video game for the PlayStation 3. The game is set in an alternate histo…

Started by Hayen Mill

4 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Trubetskoy

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by