Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'philosophy' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The tenets of dieselpunk culture

Scripted on March 2, 2010 by Tome Wilson. Offered to this forum to promote discussion and unity within the dieselpunk community. The tenets…

Started by Tome Wilson

52 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Sierra Night Tide

What is "Dieselpunk" to you?

The subject keeps coming up as to what "Dieselpunk" means, be it a genre, a subculture, an aestetic, a lifestyle, etc.... This keeps gettin…

Started by Cap'n Tony

94 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Larry

Fabulous site folks!

What a great meme here to celebrate the struggle between freemen and corporate takeover.  I'm hook already.

Started by Gearhart

0 Jul 29, 2012

A few questions from a newbie.

Hi, my name is Topher. I've been interested in the Steampunk (More specifically Dieselpunk) for years, but I've only just started taking in…

Started by Topher Brown

17 May 11, 2011
Reply by Topher Brown

The fallacy of Steampunk as a genre

Added by Alexandra Victoria Hollingshead Hello. New to the site, but a long time steampunk and enthusiast of dieselpunk. In order to set m…

Started by Tome Wilson

32 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Virgil Briggs (Samuel Crowe)

To New Horizons (1940)

If anyone ever asks, "what's the underlying philosophy of dieselpunk," point them towards this video.

Started by Tome Wilson

0 May 8, 2010

The future

Gentle reader,I implore you to consider the following.As dieselpunks, we are responsible for building a better future for ourselves.  We mi…

Started by Tome Wilson

4 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Athenaprime

Creating Dieselpunk Music

I was unsure whether to put this in the music part or in the philosophy part, but I ended up choosing this one.Ok, so i've been thinking a…

Started by Hayen Mill

19 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Beauregard

Silent Pillars of the Earth

What is it that attracts me to the Dieselpunk esthetic or concept? When looking at iconography of WWII, I think of the sprit of those time…

Started by Gregory R. Curley

6 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Ella Kremper

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by