Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'podcast' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dieselpunk Comics!

Hey there guys & gals! I know you are all loyal listeners of the Diesel Powered Podcast... Well did you know that in addition to our mo…

Started by John Pyka

7 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Erwin "Blacky" Blackthorn

Diesel Powered Podcast full archives now available!

Hey gang! For those who have asked, we have a new server for the Diesel Powered Podcast and now have unlimited storage and bandwidth, which…

Started by John Pyka

0 Aug 29, 2014

Coffee Contrails podcast is now on iTunes!

The Coffee Contrails, a noir and Sci-Fi podcast featuring original "radio" plays and stories, is now on iTunes. Please support by subscribi…

Started by Anita Dime

0 Jul 26, 2013

Coffee Contrails, featuring noir and sci-fi original "radio" plays

So, me and some friends, see, have banded together after the 9-5 to record some original "radio" plays - calling it Coffee Contrails.  Just…

Started by Anita Dime

2 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Anita Dime

Diesel Powered Podcast Episode #14!

Larry and I just wrapped and posted Episode #14 of the Diesel Powered Podcast! Check it out at www.dieselpoweredpodcast.com!

Started by John Pyka

0 Sep 17, 2012

The Diesel Powered Podcast Episode 5

Brand New Episode! Joshua and Liz join us to discuss clothing on the cheap, Geoff Harris gives his review of Pulp Ark 2012, and Paul Martin…

Started by John Pyka

0 May 3, 2012

New Episode of The Diesel Powered Podcast!

Listen to the newest episode of The Diesel Powered Podcast on iTunes or at http://bigdaddycoolshows.podomatic.com. This week, Tome Wilson j…

Started by John Pyka

0 Apr 24, 2012

Iron Sky interview

Hey gang! I interviewed the director of Iron Sky for a Diesel Powered Podcast micro-cast. Available today on iTunes or directly at http://b…

Started by John Pyka

1 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by O. G. Vodoun

Tome Wilson on The Diesel Powered Podcast!

Tome Wilson joined regular co-hosts "Big Daddy Cool" Johnny Dellarocca and Larry Amyett on this week's edition of The Diesel Powered Podcas…

Started by John Pyka

1 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by N. Inmunsapá

The Clockwork Cabaret: "Music o' Gears for Steampunk Ears"

The Clockwork Cabaret is a weekly radio show hosted by the darling Davenport sisters, Emmett and Klaude, on WCOM 103.5 FM-LP in Chapel Hill…

Started by Tome Wilson

6 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Jonny B. Goode

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by