Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'poster' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

He's Watching You!

A classic WWII poster by Glenn Grothe (1942): Modern variations & deviations: "Kick-Ass" movie poster (Source)   Star Wars propaganda b…

Started by lord_k

9 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by lord_k

Tanks Are Mighty Fine Things

A re-visiting of an older piece I did.Inspired by a Spanish Civil War poster, and the industrial beauty of Soviet Tank Design, a stylized T…

Started by Lejon Astray

4 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Lejon Astray

Can I play with madness? - Propaganda poster editing

I've always been fond of propaganda posters and thought someone else may find fun in editing them to dieselpunk standards. So this is it.  …

Started by Leviathan

1 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Tome Wilson

Metropolis Poster by Steam Crow

Hello, Patriots!After seeing the post on the Metropolis screenings, I realized that maybe I should post my Metropolis poster here, too. Yea…

Started by Steam Crow

7 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Steam Crow

fantastic (hi-res) movie posters...

Found a fantastic page yesterday: Wrong Side Of The Art. It features thousands (!!!) of hi-res, mostly "trashy", movie posters. While the g…

Started by Beauregard

3 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Scott

Obey Giant: Counter-Propaganda!

OBEYGIANT - Manufacuring quality dissent since 1989 A website with a vast print archive going back to the early 1990s.

Started by lord_k

6 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Jonny B. Goode

A Fine Piece of Propaganda

Soviet poster, 1930s: The inscription reads: Learn to drive a motorcycle - it will help you to fight! And who will identify the bike?

Started by lord_k

0 Feb 6, 2010

Swiss Graphic Design History

Quite an interesting set (82 posters and ads) by Alki1 @ Flickr Especially the prewar design (btw, can we use all these 'prewar', 'interwar…

Started by lord_k

0 Nov 24, 2009

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2020   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service