Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'pulp' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pulp RPGs

I've been sleuthing the mean streets of the internet. Down in the slums are the rags long abandoned by expired RPG companies and the gems o…

Started by Tome Wilson

10 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Stephen Vossler

Free Wild Marjoram Dieselpunk Ebook Friday, February 13th - February 16th!

Here's a promotion that hits on all sixes! Free copies of The Spitfire from my Dieselpunk book series, Wild Marjoram, for download during t…

Started by N. R. Grabe

4 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by T. von Kramer

Star Wars - one of the original dieselpunk movies?

I jokingly posted a video a few days ago where someone had scene-by-scene taken the trailer for The Empire Strikes Back and juxtaposed old…

Started by Jonny B. Goode

76 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by J.R.

Ghost - the comic

Some years ago Dark Horse Comics ran a series called Ghost. It was about a woman named Elisa Cameron, and her quest for vengeance after she…

Started by Atterton

1 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Tome Wilson

The Indiana Jones engagement ring

Sure, you may like Indiana Jones, but how much do you love Indiana Jones? Reddit user Homerliwag decided to show his love for pulp by desig…

Started by Tome Wilson

3 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Clinton

need Beta Readers

Hello Dieselpunks. I'm looking for a few beta readers for my ebook that is coming out this summer. If you are interested in giving it a rea…

Started by David Mark Brown

5 May 6, 2011
Reply by David Mark Brown

Dieselpulp - A third flavour of dieselpunk?

I was reviewing the status quo of Dieselpunk, in order to explain it to the Italian Steampunk community. I noticed that there is a  form of…

Started by Leviathan

6 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Larry

Ongoing dieselpunk and neo-pulp webcomics

I've been hard at work on my webcomic, WARBIRDS OF MARS By Doc & Kane and at the same time immersing myself in like titles, both webcom…

Started by Scott P. 'Doc' Vaughn

4 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Scott P. 'Doc' Vaughn

Paperpunk

Hi folks,  sorry if this is a repeat.  I originally posted this in the Art forum but it seems more at home here . . . Summer 2009, I'm crui…

Started by Dr. Quantum

0 Dec 31, 2010

Pulp of the Day

Recommended: pulpoftheday.comUpdated on weekdays. Browse by day. Eyecandies detected.

Started by lord_k

0 Nov 10, 2010

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service