Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'radio' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bar Knuckles - A Diesel-Pulp Fiction Audio-Drama

Bar Knuckles is a story from The City of Smoke and Iron, a place for diesel-pulp fiction. This story, and those like it, are my labor o…

Started by Robert_McKinney

0 May 10, 2016

Steampunk Radio.com

I came across this station and thought other might be interested in the stream as well.  I've discovered lots of great artists and bands th…

Started by Sarah Sharmane

0 Oct 13, 2015

Radio Dismuke Special New Year's Broadcast

SPECIAL NEW YEAR'S BROADCAST - Radio Dismuke will ring in the New Year in all four continental United States time zones with our eighth ann…

Started by Larry

0 Dec 25, 2012

War of the Worlds on Radiolab

The radio program "Radiolab" will be covering Orson Welles famous broadcast of War of the Worlds and whether the mass panic that happened d…

Started by Larry

4 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by John Paul Catton

Online Radio Program: The Swing Years and Beyond

My best friend sent me a link today of a radio program called "The Swing Years and Beyond." According to the site: "The Swing Years And Bey…

Started by Larry

0 Jun 24, 2012

1938 Radio News

Inspired by Scott's great posting, here's an archive of radio news broadcasts from 1938. I learned of the link from a post on Facebook.

Started by Larry

0 May 13, 2012

Diesel Powered Podcasts

So, the rumors are true. "Big Daddy Cool" and I are launching The Diesel Powered Podcast, a biweekly podcast on iTunes. We'll be recording…

Started by Larry

4 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tome Wilson

The Digital Deli online: a very nostalgic site

I found this site which seems to have quite a collection of reference material, expecially in US vintage ADs and a good number of nostalgic…

Started by Leviathan

4 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by david bradley

STA: Stay Tuned America

I found another streaming radio station playing Golden Age of Radio music and classic radio shows. STA - Stay Tuned America.

Started by Larry

6 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Tome Wilson

Mental Radio

In the 1980s, Shadoe Stevens let me know that it was ok, even fun, to be a little bit crazy, with his delightful Fred Rated commercials and…

Started by Jonny B. Goode

0 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Jonny B. Goode

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by