Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'steampunk' (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steampunks at CastleFest

Some photos taken by a friend at the CastleFest medieval & fantasy festival in the Netherlands, last week: A touch of Dieselpunk,…

Started by lord_k

0 Aug 12, 2012

My New Music Video: "Until the End"

Hi all, I've just released a brand new music video for my song "Until the End (Shanty Mix)". It's the story of a man and the ship that ha…

Started by Escape the Clouds

2 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Larry

OctopodiCon 2012

OctopodiCon 2012 is a new convention that will take place in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA, on October 5th - 7th. While it's a Steampunk con…

Started by Larry

0 Jul 4, 2012

The Legend of Korra (Dieslpunk / Steampunk)

I've been watching it and its like a mix of the 2 diesel punk cars and steam punk airships it real cool

Started by Jordon Shepherd

1 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Dez Noa Volnixshin

Team Sable's "Barro" steampunk chopper

Team Sable's latest custom chopper takes the mechanics of a Harley-Davidson and melts some steampunk brass and rivets into its soul to crea…

Started by Tome Wilson

7 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Hexidecima

The Nightmare Machine Promo Video

Started by Larry

0 Mar 2, 2012

SteamCraft - The Cthulhu mythos mixed with Steampunk

SteamCraft is a new comic book from Antarctic Press that mixes the Cthulhu mythos with steampunk.  Written and illustrated by David Hutchin…

Started by Tome Wilson

5 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Cap'n Tony

Bieber Minus Bieber

Some enterprising steam/dieselpunk edited Bieber out of his Santa Claus is Coming To Town music video and replaced the music with Dr. Ste…

Started by Clinton

0 Dec 16, 2011

We've made a steam/dieselpunk Video, I'd be interested in your thoughts/feedback

Hello We've just finished this video to our music, as with pretty much everything we do its on no budget, with our trusty £50 ebay camera.…

Started by Dale Alan Rowles

1 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by lord_k

Just Glue Some Gears On It (And Call It Steampunk)

In the last couple of years, the new musical genre of "Chap-Hop" has been dominated by two individuals: Professor Elemental and Mr. B. the…

Started by Jonny B. Goode

0 Dec 1, 2011

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service