Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'swing' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

North Texas Vintage Life Expo: Celebrating the 20's, 30's and 40's Today!

The North Texas Dieselpunks, in partnership with the Farmer’s Branch Manske Library, are proud to announce the “North Texas Vintage Life Ex…

Started by Larry

0 Aug 27, 2013

Peppermint Candy

I just learned of this really cool online Dieselpunk radio show from the UK called Peppermint Candy, which is hosted by the duo Broken Hear…

Started by Larry

6 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Larry

Last surviving member of The Andrews Sisters dead at 94

"ABC News is reporting that the last surviving member of the Andrews Sisters, Patty Andrews, died today at age 94." date: January 30, 2013.…

Started by Larry

3 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Joe May

Cherry Poppin' Daddies New CD

The Cherry Poppin' Daddies have announced that they're going back to their swing roots with the release of their new CD "White Teeth, Black…

Started by Larry

1 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Tome Wilson

Swiss Internet Radio

One of the online stations I love is Swiss Internet Radio. The broadcast are all commercial free. You can hear Classical, Opera, Sanctus, J…

Started by Larry

0 Jul 21, 2012

Big Daddy Cool's Swing Magic on tour!

Hey there guys & gals! We are trying to raise money to take our Diesel era inspired variety revue on tour and we only have 10 days left…

Started by John Pyka

1 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Ansel Haley

Cab Calloway's "Hepster's Dictionary"

What's your story, Jack?  Just jumped in port and need the line on where the hep cats is friskin' their whiskers?  Well, no need to stay un…

Started by Cap'n Tony

0 Mar 15, 2012

Electroswing!

Ever wondered what Electro-House and Swing would look together? Straight from wikipedia: Electro Swing is a relatively new term that has b…

Started by Hayen Mill

7 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by J.R.

Swing & Jazz meets Drum & Bass

Ok folks. I am REALLY excited about this. Mainly because I do dnb stepping (its a "dance" to DnB). What i'm about to show you is particular…

Started by Hayen Mill

5 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Hayen Mill

Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - How Big Can You Get? The Music of Cab Calloway

If you're looking for a tight band, you found it.If you're looking for a good jitterbug/swing album to dance to, you found it.If you're loo…

Started by Tome Wilson

1 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Larry

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by