Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Closing the site?

Hi all. I just got Tome's email. I wanted to see if anyone's said anything about it here, but I'm not seeing it if so. I was wondering, Tom…

Started by Sophia Martin

21 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Michael Blum

Mr. B the Gentleman Rhymer feat. Professor Elemental: "Just Like a Chap."

So apparently, the chap-hop rap feud between Professor Elemental and Mr.B The Gentleman Rhymer is over. Or at least has gone into a haitus…

Started by Jonny B. Goode

6 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by lord_k

My New Music Video: "Until the End"

Hi all, I've just released a brand new music video for my song "Until the End (Shanty Mix)". It's the story of a man and the ship that ha…

Started by Escape the Clouds

2 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Larry

The Diesel Powered Podcast Episode 5

Brand New Episode! Joshua and Liz join us to discuss clothing on the cheap, Geoff Harris gives his review of Pulp Ark 2012, and Paul Martin…

Started by John Pyka

0 May 3, 2012

Her Royal Majesty's Steampunk Symposium

For those of you in Southern California, this will be a winner event. The Queen Mary in Long Beach is hosting "Her Royal Majesty's Steampun…

Started by Jonny B. Goode

0 Nov 19, 2011

New Vernian Process Single (with a dark circus spin!)

I'm rather surprised my bandmate Josh hasn't posted anything about this yet, but I can certainly take care of that for him...   A few weeks…

Started by Janus Zarate

0 Jul 18, 2011

Richard Cheese: The Master of Jazz Covers

For those who don't know him, oh, you're just gonna loooooove Richard Cheese. He makes jazz covers of pretty much every recent music in the…

Started by Hayen Mill

1 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Atterton

Futuristic Shape & Radical Design

Stumbled onto this just now; Tatra's and other 'cars of the future'. If only that were true, we'd be driving shuttle cars! These Tatra's re…

Started by Wels

2 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by W.A. Seaver

Swing & Jazz meets Drum & Bass

Ok folks. I am REALLY excited about this. Mainly because I do dnb stepping (its a "dance" to DnB). What i'm about to show you is particular…

Started by Hayen Mill

5 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Hayen Mill

anyone want to help out a little steampunk band?

Hello everyone! I've posted this before but I'm asking for help one more time. the deadly nightshade botanical society is on an internet ch…

Started by Dizzy

3 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Tome Wilson

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by