Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possible Dieselpunk Themes

Hey everyone, As the title suggests, I was wondering if anyone knows of any common themes or motifs that are usually found in dieselpunk re…

Started by Dim Bulbs

3 May 12, 2017
Reply by Brian JP Craig

Speech writing for March of War!

Martin Luther King proclaimed fifty years ago that he had a dream. The speech he held on the stairs of the Abraham Lincoln monument in Wash…

Started by ISOTX

0 Aug 28, 2013

My Own Little Project: Daydreaming

Hey guys, first post here beyond introducing myself.   In my introduction, I mentioned that my budding interest in the concept of airships…

Started by Monty

8 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Dan G.

Winter Exhibitions

Well ladies & gents, the deep freeze is on, and I know you're all looking for some exciting reasons to fire up the Creativity engine.  …

Started by Athenaprime

2 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by David Mark Brown

Choose: An Interactive Steampunk Webserial

Greetings friends, I am Cogsworthy, the gear driven master of my self titled clockwork emporium. I come to bring you news of all things Cog…

Started by Cogsworthy

9 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Cogsworthy

Fall Exhibitions

Fall is finally making an appearance here in the Dieselpunk-topia, and while some of us are still smoldering from the crushing heat wave, t…

Started by Athenaprime

3 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Athenaprime

Growing Our Own

Hello friends!I notice that a lot of us are interested in fiction, and many of us are interested in dipping pen in inkwell in some form. I'…

Started by Athenaprime

9 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by BlaqueSaber

Survival By Storytelling Steampunk Issue (Call For Subs)

Please let me know if I'm posting this in the wrong place.  Feel free to hit me with a giant clock, if you must. I'm the editor of Survival…

Started by Shaun Duke

4 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Shaun Duke

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by