Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

I´m sure you´re all familiar with the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I was wondering if the US goverment was looking to set up something similar in the 1930s, who do you think would be included? Who would be possible enemies?

I suppose Doc Savage would make a good leader of the group, and he seems to have a good mix of talents. The Shadow would work well for more stealthy missions.

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Why is that watermelon there?"
"I'll explain later."
:)

Hexidecima said:
Indeed he did.

and I am an offical Blue Blaze Irregular ;)

Larry said:
Buckaroo Banzai found out the answer to that. :)
Team Member:
No one mentioned Hellboy or Abe Sapien (although no one mentioned any of Doc Savages men either so I guess we can't have EVERYONE on the team) Hellboy is extraordinaire though. :)

Villains:
What about Captain Nemo as one of the villains? I know hes written sympathetically but that's all a matter of how you write him. Technology could be the villain as well, like shrinking or enlarging technology or Dream invasion technology.
I like adding Hellboy and Abe Sapien. But Nemo should be a neutral character. Sometimes good sometimes bad. Kind of a free agent.

BlaqueSaber said:
Team Member:
No one mentioned Hellboy or Abe Sapien (although no one mentioned any of Doc Savages men either so I guess we can't have EVERYONE on the team) Hellboy is extraordinaire though. :)

Villains:
What about Captain Nemo as one of the villains? I know hes written sympathetically but that's all a matter of how you write him. Technology could be the villain as well, like shrinking or enlarging technology or Dream invasion technology.
I'll agree to that!
Let's see, there's also The Red Panda (podcast), The Grey Ghost (batman the animated series & the flash), & what about Doc Brown (back to the future - you could choose to use the train from the third movie or not)?

Larry said:
I like adding Hellboy and Abe Sapien. But Nemo should be a neutral character. Sometimes good sometimes bad. Kind of a free agent.

BlaqueSaber said:
Team Member:

Villains:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2020   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service