Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

I came across this page in my dieslpunk, art-deco scavenging so I thought I'd share. 
It may be far fetched.. but I like to imagine a young Lamont Cranston, aka The Shadow might have driven something like this.. and by his side of course.. a young and pretty Margot Lane.

Views: 1349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this a custom, or did it actually roll off the line? Based on the lack of a windscreen, I'd bet on the former, but Lord K would probably know for sure.
It looks like there is actually a windscreen.. and it cranks down. and I believe it did roll off the line as it was supposedly shown at the 1939 Worlds Fair .

The windscreen cranks down? Madness!
Very cool. Of course you guys have seen this site?
http://www.decorides.com/
I hadn't seen that site! Bloody brilliant!
Thanks for sharing. .
@ The Boy Who Lived, I want that freaking car! That is about the coolest thing I've ever seen.
@ Neil Crompton, those cars at DecoRides are soooo cool.
That car is heartbreakingly pretty.

Where might one be able to purchase such a beauty?

*poor student :(*
WANT...IT...
It is a beautiful car, but much too flashy for my taste. I´d still go for the modern Morgan Aeromax.
Morgans are beautiful cars as well (I should know, I was named after them xD). But those boattail cars.. Marvellous.

Oh, they are marvellous. Auburns. Talbots. Duesenbergs. Something incredible.

Colin Wels said:
Morgans are beautiful cars as well (I should know, I was named after them xD). But those boattail cars.. Marvellous.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2020   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service