Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Hi all. I just got Tome's email. I wanted to see if anyone's said anything about it here, but I'm not seeing it if so.

I was wondering, Tome, if you'd explored passing the reins on to someone else? It seems a shame to lose access to this site and its great community. If you have and it didn't work out, I just want to say, thank you for running it for so long! I'm really going to miss it.

Views: 455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does this mean the site is going to dissapear? or will we still have it here? I'm new here and seeing the site's soon to close saddens my heart :( 

Unless another caretaker can take over the hosting and management duties, the main Dieselpunks website will be completely offline.

Tony Austin said:

Does this mean the site is going to dissapear? or will we still have it here? I'm new here and seeing the site's soon to close saddens my heart :( 

I for one will be sad to see the site go, but it is an awful lot of money, not to mention the work. I'm glad I found the website back in the day and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. :)

And I've still got my Kickstarter reward to keep me company. ^.^

-Stuart

It said this site will be down on the 23rd. It's the 26th and it's still up?

There's a message about that. :)

Dieselpunks finds a new home at the 11th hour

Salim Farhat said:

It said this site will be down on the 23rd. It's the 26th and it's still up?

No Worries Kleio! Boss Larry saved the day, Details in the link or on the main page :Articles" list

Dieselpunks finds a new home at the 11th hour!

Kleio Alexandria said:

Read the email a couple days ago, so sad but good luck in the future Tome :D. I have learned so much about Dieselpunk, since a became a member of this community <3.

For those who haven's seen the news yet

Boss Larry saved the day, Details in the link or on the main page "Articles" list

Dieselpunks finds a new home at the 11th hour!

I notice that photos aren't being approved ...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service