Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and the rest of DC Comics' New52 books are getting the steampunk treatment in February.

Strap on your goggles, burnish your brass, and inlay wood into everything within spitting distance, because come this February, the New 52 is getting a Steampunk makeover, courtesy of DC Comics and an armada of artists. Don’t worry – this isn’t a weird Elseworlds-style event; they’re simply giving twenty of their titles a steampunk variant cover featuring artwork from illustrious illustrators like Howard Chaykin, J.G. Jones, Matteo Scalera, Dave Johnson and many more.

Read more at: https://www.nerdist.com/2014/01/dc-comics-goes-steampunk-this-febru...

Views: 1031

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On one hand, I'm starting to roll my eyes when everything gets "a steampunk makeover." On the other hand, that may be the hottest Wonder Woman I've ever seen, so it may not be a bad thing, after all.

At the link, Batwoman's is entirely badass.

Holy cow, when are these coming out? Or are these not going to be an official comics variant to buy?

These are variant covers for the February issues, so they'll probably be out in a week or two.

Not much of a fan of Spandex, but Wonder Woman could sure decorate the nose of my plane any old day! LOL

And ain't that shot of the Batman standing at the cockpit of his ( Steampunk-Batman-28 ) a bit more Diesel than Steam??? . . . Just saying.

I was going to say much the same about the Batgirl cover.

every Wonder Woman is the Hottest I've Ever Seen...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2020   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service