Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

There are threads on goggles, gears and just about everything else.

However, being the sort of folks that we are, I think we might need a thread on all of the "Misc." stuff we gather about ourselves, in our quest for Dieselpunk perfection.

Views: 1288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's pretty nifty!
Still doesn't beat them exhausts though xD

Colin Wels said:
Which brings me to this: what about Dieselpunk'd guitars? I saw the raw metal look of the first results after punching 'dieselpunk guitar' into Google Images, but what about a little more extravaganza? I wonder how a set of exhausts (or something similarly characteristic to DP) would look on a guitar?

This one doesn't have exhausts, but looks pretty dieselpunk!

That's a pretty awesome guitar.
That guitar is what makes me think of "dieselpunk".

When I look at "steampunk" stuff, it tends to be modern with Victorian styling... but when I look at what a lot of people are calling dieselpunk, it doesn't look dieselpunk at all to me, it just looks *retro*.

Hayen Mill said:

Colin Wels said:
Which brings me to this: what about Dieselpunk'd guitars? I saw the raw metal look of the first results after punching 'dieselpunk guitar' into Google Images, but what about a little more extravaganza? I wonder how a set of exhausts (or something similarly characteristic to DP) would look on a guitar?

This one doesn't have exhausts, but looks pretty dieselpunk!

I might have to try this once: putting my amp into an old radio case.. Would have to be a big radio though!
Some earlier radios were really big. It could work.

Colin Wels said:
I might have to try this once: putting my amp into an old radio case.. Would have to be a big radio though!
My coffee mug looks pretty retrofuture. A bit more Atom to me than Diesel, but it's still stylin'.

I have the red one:

That's pretty cool

BakelitePunk said:
That's pretty cool

Thank you. It was a birthday gift (the year before) from my mom, who knows my taste better than anyone. I've never used it because I'm just afraid to. I just want to stare at it. It's a commuter mug, but I don't take it out because I'm concerned I'll lose it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service