Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

One of our forum members, Miss Lenore Arcangelo Mellotron, has started a new site called Dieselpunk Wiki. Not much to it yet but it has a nice layout and design. Here's wishing her the best of luck on her new site.

Views: 412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try to contact her through our Message Service.

Rafael Fabre said:

Does anyone know if the young lady who authored the Dieselpunk wiki (Colonel Lenore) is still active in maintaining it?  Its been a bit since she started it, so I was wondering if she is still active with administering it?

Yes, she's active still. I've was just contacted by her. Like Lord K said, there's the Dieselpunks Message. Or just go to the site, sign up, and start participating.

Rafael Fabre said:

Does anyone know if the young lady who authored the Dieselpunk wiki (Colonel Lenore) is still active in maintaining it?  Its been a bit since she started it, so I was wondering if she is still active with administering it?

Hello ladies n' gentlemen!!!

Sorry for being offline for such an eternity. I've been very busy lately (with 2 jobs, college study, art production, blogs and more!!!) and... well, I had once the idea to open a Wiki for Dieselpunk culture. The idea was the same expressed here by all of you - increasing presence all over the web, but also increasing a sense of community and cultural legitimacy (not sub-culture!) as I see the Steampunk culture already reached to do.

Since Dieselpunk seems not to be spreading so much all over Europe, I thought a Wiki could have been a good resource. The idea was to create a platform open to any art or knowledge form related to DP, not only information or list of movies/comics (sections and categories are to be enlarged...)

So I asked members from an Italian forum to participate and advertise if they could, and our friend Leviathan already tried here. I'm happy my project caught some more attention from DP fellows here!

So don't worry, I'm not gone and the maintaining is not orphaned! I'm just too busy and sometimes I just "lurk" in the shadows by email notifications, but I am always in touch and I promise I'll be more active. Meanwhile, anyone who wishes to join, support, write and contribute to the project is naturally more than welcome!!!

Ahoy,

Colonel Lenore Arcangelo Mellotron

Great to see you on the Forum, Lenore. :)

just found this site,unfortunatly it looks derelict at the moment.someone deleted a lot of the content accord to a note.

I feel your pain, madam Colonel!  Ah, the curse of Dieselpunk: since we're a culture of motivated doers and acheivers we conversely are too busy to fly the flag as much as we should.

Miss Lenore Arcangelo Mellotron said:

Hello ladies n' gentlemen!!!

Sorry for being offline for such an eternity. I've been very busy lately (with 2 jobs, college study, art production, blogs and more!!!) and... well, I had once the idea to open a Wiki for Dieselpunk culture. The idea was the same expressed here by all of you - increasing presence all over the web, but also increasing a sense of community and cultural legitimacy (not sub-culture!) as I see the Steampunk culture already reached to do.

Since Dieselpunk seems not to be spreading so much all over Europe, I thought a Wiki could have been a good resource. The idea was to create a platform open to any art or knowledge form related to DP, not only information or list of movies/comics (sections and categories are to be enlarged...)

So I asked members from an Italian forum to participate and advertise if they could, and our friend Leviathan already tried here. I'm happy my project caught some more attention from DP fellows here!

So don't worry, I'm not gone and the maintaining is not orphaned! I'm just too busy and sometimes I just "lurk" in the shadows by email notifications, but I am always in touch and I promise I'll be more active. Meanwhile, anyone who wishes to join, support, write and contribute to the project is naturally more than welcome!!!

Ahoy,

Colonel Lenore Arcangelo Mellotron

great to meet you again :) and thanks everyone! Someone from here has already started to work on a couple articles, I'm happy for this.

I have added a new guide section, in order to help any fellows who stumble upon this empty place and wish to help :) since the Wiki platform is not so easy to use as it seems. I'll try to be as present as possible!

Absolutly! The more spotlight on this genre the better!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service