Dieselpunks

Dieselpunk + Steampunk Culture

Today in my blog I posted about the fourth sub-class of dieselpunk: Post-apocalyptic Piecraftian dieselpunk.

http://dieselpunk44.blogspot.com/

Note: although this is the last of the four sub-classes it's not my last installment of the series. The final installment concerning the two flavors/ four sub-classes will be next time.

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hurray!

Correction: I had originally written that the final installment will be next week. That was an error. It will be in two weeks since I post bi-weekly. My apologies.

Scary.

I would have liked to have seen more examples attached to this article.  Are you planning a fifth part?

Thanks for the feedback, Tome. If you mean more diesel era examples then I agree that I probably should have included more. On the dieselpunk side, in this series of postings I've intentionally used only one dieselpunk production as representative of each sub-class. I still think Wizards is the best representative.

I do have one more on the topic. The next posting will be the fifth and final installment on this series. While the posting will include the post-apocalyptic piecraftian it's not exclusive to that sub-class.

Tome Wilson said:

I would have liked to have seen more examples attached to this article.  Are you planning a fifth part?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Stay in touch

FacebookTwitterRSS

Allied Powers

Diesel powered dieselpunk podcast
Dieselpunk Industries
Seance Media by Tome Wilson
Vnv Nation

© 2019   Created by Tome Wilson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service